Manifestation is a term that’s gained popularity over the last few years. Focussing on the law of attraction, manifestation helps to create and attract your desired reality through the power of radical self-belief. Channelling the energy from your thoughts, beliefs and actions to achieve your goals through visualisation, positive thinking and the decisions you make as a result.
It’s something I’ve been doing for a while now, starting back before I knew there was even a term for it! It was during a conversation with Sarah Tucker of The Mortgage Mum that I discovered it not only had a name, but was a whole movement. Something that was further cemented when I discovered Roxie Nafousi and started to learn more—and from there my eyes were wide open!
And as this is a website dedicated to financial wellbeing, and we’ve just kicked off a new year, I thought I’d put together some money mantras to help you attract financial abundance into your life for 2023 and beyond.
- I am confident in my ability to make sound decisions and manage my finances wisely.
- I am financially free.
- I am worthy of achieving my financial goals.
- I release my limiting beliefs and trust in my ability to attract abundance.
- I am grateful for the financial opportunities that come my way.
- Success and financial security find me.
- I continuously improve my financial literacy.
- I am actively creating a prosperous financial future.
- I have the power to create the success, health and wealth that I desire.
- Every pound I spend comes back to me multiplied.
In order to get the most out of these mantras, repeat them to yourself daily. You get the most out of affirmations when you keep them positive and present as if they are already happening to you. Think of it like talking something into existence! Or if talking to yourself isn’t your thing, write them down in your journal or place them somewhere you can see them. A little reminder always helps when working towards your goals!